Monday, August 25, 2008

Event week 3 task....

I have posted the third event up and this was the example that I did for it.....


Ok so for some reason it's not letting me up load any-more pics...but as you can see the challenge is a canvas and the idea is to make it as artsy as possible and it has to have a photo on it...

So I am sick today...wooohoo...thank you my dear children is all I will say on that subject....lol..

If you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic.....lmao...I don't know why Im laughing ...it's not funny...I just had to take something, that looked very similar to a bee sting out of my poor sons foot...it was even a bit infected..eeewww...poor bugga is screaming the house down....It looked painful that's how I noticed it......oh well it's out now and all clean so it will heal fine....

Anyway Cody is at pre-school my house is relatively quite I am going to go and get this lay-out finished that I started last night,,,

catch ya


1 comment: