Friday, August 22, 2008

So my life as I know it......

I am married. I have two beautiful children Cody who is 3 1/2 and is very strong willed and cheeky just like her mum....lol....Anthony is much more clingy than Cody ever was...he really is a Mum's boy.
I remember Cody at this age and I used to say "No" or "Stop" and she would just look at me like yeah whatever mum....and carry on....Anthony on the other hand if I say "Don't" or "stop" oh my god it's like it's the end of the world....lol. He breaks down like I have smacked him or something....poor guy it breaks my heart, and makes me feel so bad......but you can't let them play with the oven or anything can ya...so I have to be a mum....the joys I call it......

I am a stay at home mum, who hopes to get her own business up and running, from home so that I can be with the kids as much as possible and try to build as much of a bond as possible while they are young....something I lacked with my parents......

I recently as of a few days ago became drivable....in the sense that I got my "p"s....lol...Yep I am the dreaded "P" plater...lol...If you were wondering why I have waited so long in getting my license, it was one because I had a fear of other drivers ....lol...I know that sounds strange but it was a trust issue.....and secondly I never had a real need to drive until lately as the kids are getting older and I will be needing to take them lots of different places at all times....lol...

Anyway have to go and chuck those angels into bed so that I can get back to work....almost the first of September and I need to get some more work done...lol....

catch ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment