Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Some more good news....

Well I was asked to do a lay-out and article for SM mag yesterday....am so cheering...but lol...here's the funny part ironically it's on Valentines day...he he he...but have figured out a way of getting around this, with out having actually to do it on me ....lol...but yeah so that was funny....also apparently we are supposed to have gotten our Masters entries back by now ...so I am wondering what is taking so long with mine considering that I only live like 5 minutes away.....oh well I can't wait to get the stuff back I miss it all and I have almost forgotten what they all looked like...but hopefully this is a good sign.....lol...wishful thinking you say and I agree...lol....but you can always wish....so I will do just that...lol

Some more exciting news got a pack of goodies today from A2Z Scraplets so can't wait to get into all of that....wooohoo...so some more chipboard packed lay-outs coming your way...woohoo...finally starting to have some ideas building up in my little mind...which is a good sign that my mojo is deciding to be productive with me instead of deserting me and leaving me high and dry...like it's been doing allot lately...lol

So anyway that is just what I am going to do now...SOME Scrapping so will catch ya all later...

3 comments:

  1. Again congrats on your feature in the SM mag lol about it being valentines...and hope that you not getting your masters stuff is a VERY GOOD SING will keep my fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! wow those pages on your previous blog posts are awesome!! especially the one of your brother and his daughter- those feathers and the butterfly from spotlight look amazing!!

    p.s good luck for masters! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun,
    just came across your blog, and wow what beautiful layouts you have, simply love all the added dimension you added eg the feathers and flower stems and so on. Just stunning.
    belynda xx
    ps congrats on the job at top 50!

    ReplyDelete