Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ok so here's a few a did a week ago.....First up is about my daughter and called "Wise beyond ur years", I did this because one of the biggest things I've noticed going through the seperation with my ex-husband is that my daughter is extremely perceptive, more so than I once new....

To me I believe she is an old soul, she knows to much .....things she couldn't possibly understand she does....It's a bit scary...


This next one is of the beach a place I love to go to clear my head to just enjoy the beauty of life and nature, it's called "Cool"...

These are just a couple....I am currentl working on some more.....

On another note I will soon be starting up another Blog, so keep an eye out on the right for the link, but I will be keeping you posted on it as well...It will be based on a passion of mine thats been growing for a long time and is partnered perfectly with Scrapbooking...photography...I will also be advertising some products through which my photography is used and if you or some-one you know has a wedding coming up ....you may be interested in seeing them.

So anywy thanx for looking...:)

Have a great day

Hugs Tina...xxx

1 comment:

  1. Good for you hun .....i m glad to hear that your life is slowly getting out of the spin , and your mojo is on the way back.....good luck with your studying

    ReplyDelete