Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good Morning....

Well good morning to you all....what a superb day today....the sun is out it's pay day and my mojo is back....woohooo.....so yesterday I did a lay-out called innocent plus finished another on off called Free that I have been working on....so after a week of a sluggish brain...the fog has cleared and I can scrap....wooohooo.....so here is my lay-out share enjoy....








This is a close up of the circle and feathers.......I cut a circle out of white Cardstock and Matted it with BG paper....Then I inked the edges of both, I stamped some clocks, vines and flourishes onto it to represent some sort of Garden.....lol....


The feathers are Divine got them from Spotlight, they have this whole new range out of feathers, feather flowers and just gorgeous flowers all different colours...so very inspiring, couldn't help myself and bought almost everything they had....lol...






This is some close ups of the flower cluster....some more of those very funky feathers and the flowers obviously, I stamped them all and then lightly brushed Glimmermist, coffee colour over them...I also used my new Cuttle bug and embossed the blue paper...then went over the top with glimmer mist to create definition.....I added the chipboard swirl towards the end, I felt it needed something more ...it just fit....lol....then obviously the bling and pearls came last as usual....

Anyway hope you enjoy having a looksie...also these were done for the A2Z Scraplets DT....had a ball doing them....make sure to check out the extraordinary work from the other DT members http://a2z-scraplets.blogspot.com/ ...have a lovely day...

Tina

xxx

2 comments:

  1. love your lay outs they are so beautiful ....i am going to add you to my blog list ...lol..i think i need to spy on you a bit more often ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done some ABSOLUTELY gorgeous work TFS :0)

    ReplyDelete