Monday, September 15, 2008

This weeks challenge.....

Well this week's challenge over at CD Doodles I set a challenge of a lay-out that had incorporate, fabric or material...but not lace.....anyway so last night in a blind rush I created this really cool piece that wasn't planned and took 2 hours....It became a tribute to my angel in disguise Ivone......This woman makes me feel so content and comfortable with myself and my life....and I will always value that......we also have long debates about weather happiness is real or not so in a way it's a tease at her to.....luv ya Ivone...he he he...anyway so have used my new favourite medium , some of the feathers from Spotlight...Also used more of the BG Ambrosia collection with the butterflies.....pearls and of course I cut out some flowers from an old Doily and used them as centres for my old book flowers....









I cut hand drawn flowers out of old book pages...then I coffee stained them I then inked the edges. I cut strips off of a Heidi swapp name tag thingy...lol... and stuck them coming out of the centre of the flowers...I used material flowers from an old doily to make them as centres.....I used more of the feather storks from spotlight.....






Hope you enjoy and also have a great Spring day....
Cheers Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment