Monday, September 29, 2008

Some more good News....

We have confirmation of a new sponsor....and they are ... drrruuummmrrroooolll... SCRAPBOOK DIVA'S...
They will be supplying a prize pack a month for one of our 5 challenges that are run every month.....
DON'T forget either that SCRAPLOOT are launching their October Comp over at CD Doodles starting on the first of October so be sure to check in on that one......I can't wait....I think even I can enter that one because it will be run by our new moderator Anthea Peterson....wooohooo to you babe, glad to have you and Sue from Scraploot with us....

So remember that yes we will be giving the site a new look so make sure you also keep an eye out for that.....or really expect a difference one day when you sign in.....

Well my mojo is playing funny bugga's with me one day it's there then it's gone for a week, but it's visited recently so have 5 lay-outs that I will share as soon as my download limit has jacked itself up...so should be in a few day's....he he he......

I have also been asked if my scraproom over at the SM gallery can be featured in December so cheering about that, just need to update it....haven't put anything into it for months....lol....

Also gonna be a tease here...I have just got confirmation of the BEST NEWS but can't tell you for another two and a half weeks....lol...trust me i do want to tell you all now because I am absolutely cheering about it all.....wooohooo......

Have a great day
Tina xxx

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm. wonder what that news could be? Something to do with the TOP 50 thingy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sorry to dissapoint...lol...I wish...he hehe

    But in some wys it's just as good...woohooo

    ReplyDelete