Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wooohooo I've been tagged....

Now as you all know I am only new to all of this and I recently had no idea what this all meant but obviously it's a good thing so I want to thank Anthea who is the special lady who tagged me.....So now I have to figure out how to tag other special scrappers....





So I tag.....

Anthea ....who's work is exceptional..also who I think has an excellent eye for design, colour and detail.....

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious.... who's work I have always loved from afar...her work is so unique and different and very inspirational to me.....

Ingvild Bolme ... again her style is trully unique and it amazes me how...she is able to do this.....

Anne Marie Cox aka Binxcat .....who is a paper manipulator if I ever met one.....lol...Just wow to her and her amazing style.....

Lali... is another special scrapper ....love her style....hugs girlie....

Suse Hocking... love her eye for detail and colour co-ordination.....

Ok so ladies I still don't know how to link your names to your blog , but you will find all these special ladies blogs on my Blog list ...to your right....so enjoy because I do....

2 comments: